I need to stop making all these comics about Wolf. XP It's like a raging obsession.
So yeah, a few things:
1. Left my some of my own handwriting in. Text is used where the scanner cut it off or I wrote it too illegibly.
2. Wolf likes her guns. The shotgun is her favorite, but they're much too large and loud, with too great a kickback to be congruous with all of her training and expertise: being sneaky, silent, and unseen. So she doesn't use them all that much, just takes them apart and cleans them excessively. We all have our pleasures, though.
decided she's taking it up to her room to saw it off.
(I didn't have any references for this shotgun, so please pardon any inaccuracies.)
3. I recently found this super cool reference piece ([link]
) and now I can finally draw halfway decent arms! So I've been drawing Orson like crazy lately, because he's just about the only character I have that's ridiculously built like this. Narini is practically rabid with happiness.
4. WHYYYY do you guys read these things? They're such low quality! asjgohiasodigjsaodfsgha!!!
5. I like this scenario because it's a somewhat innocuous way of showing how powerful Wolf's suit can be when she wants/needs it to. That's just her pinky. Imagine all her fingers like that. I guess that's why Rilwer was so scared when she almost slapped him in the face with those things.
6. It's 1am and I haven't even started homework. I'M GRADUATING IN A MONTH AAAAAGH.
7. Ending on a seven is lucky.
Wolf, Orson and Ranu are my characters.